Who we are.
Our website address is: https://adeptfield.com.
Adept Field Solutions Ltd is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data, (otherwise referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
This policy applies to our use of any personal information Adept Field Solutions collects from you via any of our online services. It also relates to our use of any personal information which we obtain from you by telephone, email, in letters and other correspondence or in person.
We process your personal data according to the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Data Protection Act”) and other applicable UK data protection legislation. Adept Field Solutions Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act. Adept Field Solutions’ data registration number in the UK’s data controller register is Z2288435. Further details of the registration are available at www.ico.org.uk/
By using the Adept website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The Information we collect:
The personal information that Adept Field Solutions collects from you will vary depending on the context of your interactions with us and the service and/or product that we are providing to you. It may include, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
- image and/or voice captured through photography, filming, videotaping and/or audio recording;
- demographic data such as your date of birth, gender, educational background; job title; country;
- contact data such as email address; home and/or work postal address, postcode; phone number;
- payment data such as incentive payment instruments (e.g. bank details) and the associated security code or other financial details
- information from queries and/or complaints registered with Us;
- information about the way you use our website, so that we can improve the effectiveness of our business
- any other information which may be collected in the course of our interactions with you.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometime sensitive personal information, such health requirements if this is necessary.
Persons under 16 should not disclose to us any personal information without first getting the permission of a parent or a guardian.
How do we collect information about you:
We collect information about you:
- Direct Interactions: You may give us your identity when you register with Adept Field Solutions via telephone, email, post or otherwise.
- When you request a product or services;
- When you participate in promotions or market research survey;
- When you attend in-person research or meetings;
- We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and via public sources
- or otherwise provide us with information in the course of our interactions with you.
Why we collect it?
We collect information about you so that we can personalise the interactions that we have with you.
Adept Field Solutions Ltd may contact you about its services if you choose to sign up to receive notifications or marketing information from us. You have the right at any time to opt out of Adept Field Solutions Ltd contacting you in this way.
Adept may also contact you to enable you to participate in a market research/ opinion surveys/ interactions and interviews. This is necessary for our legitimate interests: to study how customers use our client’s products/services, to help develop them and grow our business.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, and we will only use your personal data when law allows us to. We do not sell data.
What are the legal bases we use for processing your information?
The GDPR requires us to rely on one or more lawful bases to use your personal information. We consider the bases listed below to be relevant:
- Where you have provided your consentfor us to use your personal information in a certain way (for example, we will ask for your consent to send you material by email, and we may ask for your explicit consent to collect special categories of your personal information).
- Where necessary so that we can comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, where we are obliged to share your personal information with regulatory bodies which govern our work and services).
- Where there is a legitimate interest in us doing so if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our or others’ legitimate interests (as long as that processing is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact your rights).
“Legitimate Interests” means our interests in conducting and managing our business. For example, we have an interest in making sure our market research invitations are relevant for you, so we may process your information to send you information that is tailored to your interests
Your contact information.
This may include allowing our suppliers and sub-contractors access to your personal information where we have “outsourced” functions, for example, transcribing of interviews. However, any use by such suppliers or sub-contractors will be strictly limited and conducted in accordance with our instructions.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and Adept Field Solutions Ltd has implemented the required technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We generally store and process your information within the European Economic Area (EEA). Where we need to transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area we only do so to countries which have been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection, or where we have your explicit consent to do so.
For example, Adept Field Solutions Ltd will store all the personal information that you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Accessing and updating your personal information:
The length of time we hold your personal information varies depending upon the type of information and its use. To determine the appropriate retention period we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data and the potential risk of harm.
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as necessary to provide the services and/or products that you have requested, or for such other essential purposes such as investigating disciplinary matters, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
Details of our data retention policy are available on request, but we will retain your personal data for a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 7 years. In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the above criteria.
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct or remove it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
We must keep your personal data accurate and up to date. If you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies please let Adept Field Solutions Ltd know by contacting: email@example.com
You have specific rights connected to provision of your personal information to us.
These include your rights to request that we:
- confirm to you what personal information we may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
- change the consent which you have provided to us in relation to your personal information
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information which we may hold about you
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal information for you to move elsewhere where you have provided this information by consent or by a contract with Us
- stop the processing of your personal information, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erase all your personal information promptly, and confirm to you that this has been done(there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this)
- stop the processing of your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing
You also have the right to
- withdraw consent that you have provided to us to process your personal information, at any time
- object to profiling or to any decisions being taken by us by automated means
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, if we do not address your request, or fail to provide you with a valid reason why we have been unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a complaint.
A “cookie” is a small, often encrypted text file, located in your web browser directory. The text in a cookie often consists of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies your computer, but it can contain other information as well. Cookies are often used by web pages to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions within the page or login.
Peter Boyle, Director
Adept Field Solutions,
2nd Floor, Fife House,
14-18 Fife Road,
Kingston Upon Thames
Tel: +44 020 3468 6010
Adept Field Solutions Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 07228282.